Responsible Recommendations from the CDC
An easy way to help protect you and your family's health is to follow the CDC's guidelines for protecting yourself and others from COVID-19.
The CDC's suggestions are:
- Wash your hands often
- With soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- With hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with others
- When you have to be around others, cover your mouth and nose with a cloth mask
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or by using the inside of your elbow
And just like SERVPRO® of Alamo Heights,
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces
This is why when we perform our proactive cleaning services we use a two step process. We clean using a detergent, and then disinfect using an anti-viral solution.
If you have any questions about our proactive cleaning services, please contact us today!