Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in San Antonio, TX


This mold covered living room wall in San Antonio, TX was the result of a water damage that went undiscovered for an entire three months while the homeowner was... READ MORE



Mold Growth in Alamo Heights, TX


This white colored mold in Alamo Heights, Texas was the result of general increased humidity in the home due to insufficient ventilation in a bathroom that lead... READ MORE



It's the Water You Don't See in San Antonio, TX


This mold damage in San Antonio, TX was the result of a long term pipe leak in the customer's vanity.  The customer noticed black spots begin to sprout up ... READ MORE



Soot in San Antonio, TX


This soot on a wall in San Antonio, Texas was the result of a fire that started due to a candle falling over and ignited a nearby couch.  The homeowner was... READ MORE



San Antonio Storm Damage


Storm ResponseWhen the storm is a major event, you need more comprehensive restoration support. SERVPRO® of Alamo Heights is “Ready for whatever happe... READ MORE



Attic Fire in San Antonio, TX


This attic fire was the result of an electrical fire in San Antonio, Texas.  The insulation in the attic quickly became engulfed in flames and the fire dep... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Kitchen in San Antonio, TX


This fire damaged kitchen in San Antonio, TX was the result of a cigarette being left unattended.  The homeowner had left his home and came back to it engu... READ MORE



Mold Growth in San Antonio, TX


This mold growth on a wall in San Antonio, TX was due to a slow leak in a pipe behind the wall.  The owner of this home called us when they started to see ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in San Antonio, TX


This kitchen fire in San Antonio, TX was the result of fireplace fire in the living room.  The fire department had been called due to the severity of the f... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Living Room in Alamo Heights, TX


This fire damaged living room in Alamo Heights, TX was the result of an electrical fire in the customer's attic.  The homeowner was devastated by the loss ... READ MORE